Monday, December 28, 2009

5 Questions for Juliet Burgh, CPT

dark brown logo
1. Where are you from and how did you end up in Philly?
 Originally From New York, NY, I journeyed to Philly for a change of scenery and to be closer to Family.

2. Why did you choose to be a fitness trainer?
I have always had a passion for movement. I started out as a dancer and began instructing while still in high school. At age 16, I suffered a loss when my father died from morbid obesity. From then on I felt a deep connection to spreading the importance of self care. As soon as I turned 18, I began personal training, and have been ever since.

3. What type of person are you attracted to?
I am attracted to people who are vivacious and kind.

4. What motivates you to exercise, eat well and live healthy?
 I used to be an anxious, scared person. Exercise has given me not only external strength, but the internal strength to move past those feelings of worry and feel empowered. I also like to show my brother up when it comes to push-ups!


5. What are you looking forward to in 2010?
I am looking forward to attending classes at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC and working more on building relationships here in Philly.

No comments: