Don't run alone, train better together by joining Team Philly Race Training. Team Philly Race Training is the premiere race training program in the Philadelphia area to prepare for either the Philadelphia Marathon or Half Marathon (Nov 21st). This community running program is affiliated/endorsed by the marathon and the City of Philadelphia and run by local fitness and wellness businesses: Philadelphia Runner, Fusion Cross-training and Excel Physical Therapy. Head Coach Ross Martinson is a three time Top 5 Blue Cross Broad Street run finisher and a Boston Marathon crusher. While Ross is an elite runner, this is a 9-week program geared for all levels including 1st time marathon/half runners. The Summer/Fall program starts with a big Kickoff Workshop and first run Sunday Aug 1st.
Our preparation program includes:
The investment is ONLY $150 and the group will donate a portion of proceeds to Students Run Philly Style. The Team Philly Kickoff Clinic will be held Sunday August 1st, but please sign up now on our website (click below) so we can plan appropriately and stay in communication. Also don't wait to register for the Marathon of Half as they will be filling up over the next few weeks. For complete details and to join online click here: Join Team Philly
- Complete Training Manual
- Kickoff Workshop (program, technique, apparel, etc.)
- Guaranteed Race Registration (space reserved but not paid for)
- Saturday Coached Long Runs (various pace groups and coaches)
- Weekly Short Run Meet-ups (Wed evenings)
- Quality Dri-Fit "Team Philly" shirt
- Weekly Emails w/ Running Program & Tips
- Discounts to Philadelphia Runner
- Free Sports Medicine Screenings with Excel Physical Therapy
- Free Week of Fusion Cross-training and Discount
- and more...
"Don't be a lone wolf, Run with the pack"