Thursday, October 25, 2007

We're Training One of the Biggest Losers!!!

Personal Trainers Personal Trainers









Watch the show on Tuesday nights and then come workout out with Nicole at fusion (usually Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun) to get the real scoop on what happened on the show as she continues her dramatic weight loss at fusion.

Why Nicole Chose fusion? In Her Words

I wanted a gym that I wouldn't get 'lost' at. Being on the show you get very used to personal attention all the time and I wanted to make sure I found a place that I felt 'knew' me. And boy did I pick the right place! How many people can say their gym owner emails them recipes and asks for their feedback?!?

I also wanted a place that would kick my ass. I wanted to make sure I was getting beat up like I was on the show. I wanted hard cardio (tread and spin), even harder weights, but also yoga, just like Bob [Harper] trained us on the show. I was lucky enough to find it all in one place at fusion.
Lastly, I wanted to find a trainer I connected with like I did with Bob. I can honestly say, Gavin IS the Bob of Philadelphia. :)

No comments: