Now with the option to purchase already prepared-for-you foods for the entire week!
What to expect:
- Feeling more energized
- Feeling light
- Clearer skin
- Experience weight loss through detoxing your system
- Expand your culinary experiences and enjoy amazing food
- Jump start your body and mind into healthy eating habits
This 7 day challenge Includes:
- Option to create your own meals for the week or pick up meals at JAR Bar.
- 1 half hour nutrition coaching session with a nutritionist
- 1 weeks worth of menu planning/recipes
- Guidelines on what to buy, what to eat, how to eat out etc
- Detailed information on a living/raw foods diet and the health benefits
- Daily emails that go out with information and motivational support. Facebook/google group to connect with your peers who are enrolled in the challenge
- Bonus #1 Raw kick off dinner Sunday night before the week begins
- Bonus #2 Raw food group grocery store tour, so you can see exactly what to buy
$47: Includes all of the above except food Click here to join the challenge!
What Is A Raw Diet?
The raw food diet is based on the belief that the most healthful and helpful food for the body is uncooked. Most food is eaten raw on this diet, although heating food is acceptable as long as the temperature stays below 104-118 degrees Fahrenheit.
Raw foodists are usually vegan, meaning they do not eat animal-based products like dairy or meat. Only raw plant foods are generally eaten. Common foods eaten on a raw diet are vegetables and fruits, sea vegetables, fresh juices, soaked and sprouted grains, nuts and seeds, raw chocolate.
Enzymes are indeed the spark of life. Without them, no flower could bloom, no human could think, no cell could live; in fact life as we know it would not be possible. What exactly are these molecules, these sparks of life, as we call them? Enzymes are first and foremost proteins. This is what makes up our muscles, it's the shaft of our hair, the stuff in our nails etc. Enzymes help produce chemical energy to fuel our cells and they also protect us by fighting off unhealthy bacteria, viruses and fungi. So what does this have to do with eating raw foods? It would be helpful if we could get our enzymes pre-formed, pre-made, ready to go to work, without always having to start from scratch. It would save the body time, effort and energy. There is a way! That way is from eating food. But only by eating raw food. Cooking is thought to denature the enzymes that are naturally present in foods. Enzymes are the life force of a food, helping us to digest food and absorb nutrients. If we over consume cooked food, our bodies become bogged down and are forced to work harder by producing more enzymes. Over time, a lack of enzymes from food is though to lead to digestive problems, nutrient deficiency, accelerated aging and weight gain.
When we cook food, we change it in many ways; scientists have known for years that heat inactivates certain vitamins such as folic acid and vitamin C, and at sustained high temperatures certain minerals such as calcium become less readily absorbed. The process of cooking food very quickly destroys all its enzymes. All food whether it be of plant origin, animal, a fruit, vegetable, nut, seed, grain product etc.. are themselves made up of cells and loaded with their own enzymes. Enzymes are pretty adaptable and can stay alive even under tough conditions. Wheat grains buried with the pharaohs thousands of years ago can germinate under the right conditions- a process that requires active enzymes. But as soon as you cook them, the enzymes are dead forever!
The Benefits Of Going Raw:
• Weight Loss
• Prevents and/or heals many forms of chronic disease
• Better Digestion
• Natural Hydration
• Beautiful, Glowing Appearance
• Healthier Immune System
• Improved Memory/Concentration
• Energy, Vitality And Increased Motivation
Start Feeling Great And Join the 7 Day Raw Challenge!